Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - Kwik fit broke my headlight

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
WelshSue
Needs to get out more

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

my Hubby,6yr old Son and i took car in for tyres on Saturday and asked while there could they align my new headlights(as they do MOT testing). Guy started turning the adjuster and kept turning & turning until the adjuster broke off. Told us the headlights were cheap c**p(don't think so at £299 each!). Then proceeded to put cardboard!! under lens to try and fix them,then said better buy some better quality ones next time Mad . Rang the company i bought them from who were not impressed with KF. Asked me to send it back before they could send a replacement so would be unable to use car while waiting. Not an option. Spoke to KF customer services this morning and within 10 mins had a phone call from them apolgising for the language used in front of me and my Child and they would order a new headlight and get somebody who knew wot they were doing to set them up.

gripper
Bandwidth Buster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The word 'cowboys' springs to mind ! Shock
They are real idiots at most of them IMO !
I went to one ages ago for them to put an exhaust mounting rubber on my coupe. No sorry sir we cant fit that because you have a stainless steel exhaust, you need to go back to the manufacturer Rolling Eyes

1990 20v fwd Coupe (sold)
1990 2.0 Coupe, Alpine White (sold & dead) 
WelshSue
Needs to get out more

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

been back to kwik fit this morning. They have replaced the headlight and aligned both of them. Mind you they managed to flatten my battery by leaving ignition turned on(air con running) and headlights on for over 3/4 of an hour. Also found out the guy that originally broke the adjusters was their MOT tester!

View next topic
View previous topic