Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - Group Insurance - Admiral

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
ukwide
Bandwidth Buster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

Just had an interesting offer from Admiral Insurance. Lynn's car was due renewal so looked around on compare the meerkat dot com and Admiral came out at £189 fully comp with NCB Protection, Windscreen cover, Courtesy Car, Legal Protection etc, seemed a good deal.

Just changed my car for a 2.2 HDi (twin Turbo) 180 BHP 6 speed auto and again Admiral quoted me for the same cover as Lynn £275, again not to far out. The 93 2.3 Cabriolet costs me about £175 per year fully comp again with similar cover to the two daily drivers, but on a restricted mileage policy (6kpa). Total Car Insurance of £639.

Admiral just offered us a Group Policy, with all the cover we currently had for.......................£302 all in, got to do it.........Done.

Gary

QuattroJames
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:55 am Reply with quote Back to top

I've heard good things about their multi car policies. They seem to be very cost effective.

Nice one Very Happy

Ingolstance 
ukwide
Bandwidth Buster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:19 am Reply with quote Back to top

James,

It means Lynn's car and the Cabriolet cost me £27 fully comp for the year really, its a bargain.

Gary

JASE1
Audi Nut

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

we where with admiral multi car policy before as they where very good with there price however this year as always i shop around

it worked out cheaper to have both our cars on seperate policys with tesco and saved us loads of money , compared to admirals multi, shows it still worth shopping about

ukwide
Bandwidth Buster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

JASE1 wrote:
we where with admiral multi car policy before as they where very good with there price however this year as always i shop around

it worked out cheaper to have both our cars on seperate policys with tesco and saved us loads of money , compared to admirals multi, shows it still worth shopping about

Jase,

I think it's one of those benefits where the more cars you insure the cheaper it gets, having three on the same policy is certainly a big saving for us at £302 against £639 for individual policies.

Gary

View next topic
View previous topic