Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - 1991 20v Coupe Quattro

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
Manxie
Camped on the site

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

G'Day gents. It's been a long time since I've been on here. Work (I'm still travellin the World), a divorce, etc, etc. The Audi's been the last thing on my mind for obvious reasons.

Anyhow the reason for the visit is to invite any interested parties in a '91 CQ20v to send me a PM. Metallic Blue, Speedline wheels, 83,000 miles, 3 owners from new. I've had it since 1995. I haven't the time to work on it and I'd like to see it go to a good home. Right now it's not taxed or tested.

Be advised, the car is located in the Isle of Man, so plan on the cost of getting the car "off the Rock" if you're interested.

Camped on the site

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Took a while to check back in. Maybe I need to clarify something, when I said I'd "like to see it go to a good home" it's basically available to take away for the first person who wants to rock up to my place and take it away. I don't want to take any money for it ......!!

As I said in the previous post whoever wants it will need to consider the cost of getting it back to their gaff.

Camped on the site

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:12 am Reply with quote Back to top

Manxie wrote:
Took a while to check back in. Maybe I need to clarify something, when I said I'd "like to see it go to a good home" it's basically available to take away for the first person who wants to rock up to my place and take it away. I don't want to take any money for it ......!!

As I said in the previous post whoever wants it will need to consider the cost of getting it back to their gaff.

You're giving it away?
Wow wish I lived in Isle of Mann.. You should put it up on a local website for a few hundred quid just because you can? Smile

Mikes2
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

tempting though this is, I couldn't possibly consider it. Not enough space and I already have 3 cars taking up my time.

Wemyss is looking for one - try sending him a PM

View next topic
View previous topic