Your Real Estate Professionals In Spain
Audifans.net: Audi Forums

www.audifans.net :: View topic - body panels

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
View next topic
View previous topic
baltiboys2
Inexperienced

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there guys does any body know a good source for body panels for a 1983 audi 80 quattro i purchased two doors from audi and thats all they have available my brother wants to totally restore his from head to toe he is after a bonnet front and rear wings

i think he is nuts but then again how many of these things are about now

Raj

cq20v
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

At that age they will be NLA from the dealer for sure. Might be able to get pattern parts if you search the web and are very lucky! Confused

1993 S2 Coupe - Sold (gutted)
1989 CQ20V - Sold
1986 Coupe GT - Deceased
1985 Coupe GT - Deceased 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
taylormade
Camped on the site

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

got a drivers side wing thats never been fitted,needs a flatten down but no dings,you can have it if you want it,think it is a pattern part but not sure Wink

kingfisher
Camped on the site

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

do you need whole rear wings? I suspect they are NLA however I 'm sure there are replacement arches available although they are pattern....however better than making from scratch. The outer wing may well be the same for all the 80s from that time so you could look for an ordinary 80 with an acceptable bodyshell. Inners are likely to be different as the boot floors are not the same. EKTA would help to idetify. What is it with Audi-- heritage is just not of interest to them unless it's a £1m reproduction Auto Union..........
Makes you want a BMW ( 2002) or Mercedes ........ Shock

baltiboys2
Inexperienced

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Too true audi dont care about older models anymore the car is not that bad its just my brother is a bit of a perfectionist Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Raj

zhangxiaosan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:24 am Reply with quote Back to top

Aluminum is a light metal, and its compound is widely distributed in nature, and the amount of aluminum in the crust is second only to oxygen and silicon, ranking third. In all metal varieties, the yield is second only to steel, which is the second largest metal. The density of aluminum is 2.7103 g / cm3, about 1/3 of steel and copper density, and the specific gravity is 2.7. Aluminum has special chemistry, physical characteristics, not only lightweight, texture, but also has good ductility, conductivity, thermal conductivity, heat resistance, and nuclear radiation, is an important foundation raw material for national economic development.

Aluminum rods perform non-ferrous metal industry standards (YS / T 67-2012) should be called "aluminum alloy round ingots", is the most important primary product after aluminum spindle and casting, is the main primitive of aluminum profiles, of which The <a>Aluminum rod</a> of the number 6063 is the widest range of breeds in the market.

View next topic
View previous topic